The Grange School is able to offer students Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need is a valid school email address.
What is Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is the complete suite of Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Outlook.
How to get it:
Students need to be currently on-roll at The Grange School.
- Access is integrated to student @we-can.org.uk e-mail addresses
- Students – Login to your @we-can.org.uk email account using your school username and password
- Click the coloured circle in the top right of the window, next to your email address
- On the right-hand side, under your email address click My Account
- On the My Account page click Install Office
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and start using the software
NOTE: You must uninstall previous versions before running this installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each subscription license allows you to run Office on up to five machines – Mac or PC. You can also run Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone on up to 5 mobile devices.
If you’ve already installed the latest version of Office with Office 365 on five computers that you use and you want to install Office on a sixth computer, you can do that by first deactivating an installation on one of your current computers.
Go to Software > Office. Click Deactivate next to the computer you want to deactivate the installation from.
Yes, this is full Office on the PC, Mac, iPhone, and Android platform and all are available for offline use.
Yes, a valid Office 365 ProPlus license tied to a valid Office 365 login for students is required to enable any of the four Office 365 ProPlus features.