Under current regulations, only children whose parents/guardians are in receipt of any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance (Contibution-Based does not qualify)
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related only)
- Child Tax Credit and have an annual income as assessed by HMRC not in excess of £16, 190 (Families who are also entitled to Working Tax Credit do not qualify to receive Free School Meals, regardless of income)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
If you think your child might be entitled to Free School Meals, please download and complete the form below and return to Mrs E Barnett, School Bursar. If you have any questions, please call 01296 390916.