The Grange is more than just a school. We strive to be considered a great school by all who come here and the community we serve. We are the advocates and enablers for young people to overcome the barriers of selection and empower them with the opportunity to fulfill their academic potential, creative talents, and sporting excellence and interest.
As a non-selective upper school and member of a local Cooperative Trust, the Aylesbury Learning Partnership of Schools, we are committed to The United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child and are dedicated to:
- Encouraging different forms of education: vocational and general; making them available and accessible to all students;
- Developing our students’ personality, talents and mental and physical abilities to their fullest potential;
- Respecting our students’ parents for their own cultural identity, language and values, which sit alongside the British values underpinning the society in which our students live.
- Preparing our students to live responsibly within a free society, in the spirit of understanding, peace, respect, equality for all, and friendship among all peoples, ethnic, national and religious groups;
- Taking measures to encourage regular attendance at school and complete programmes of study;
- Developing our students understanding and respect of the environment and community;
- Providing, where reasonable, assistance in cases of need;
- Providing our students with impartial advice and guidance in relation to education, employment and training.
Our full school vision statement can be downloaded below: