We want you to feel that you can contact us freely. If you wish to have a face to face meeting with a member of staff, please arrange this in advance by email or letter, as teachers, by the nature of their job, are not generally available if you arrive in school unannounced.
For the following areas please contact the main school office on 01296 390900 or by email. We will then direct your enquiry as follows:
- Specific subjects (including homework and coursework issues) – Subject Teacher
- Personal relationships and personal belongings – Form Tutor
- Issues to do with general academic progress – Form Tutor
- Educational visits and extra-curricular activities – Member of staff leading the trip or the staff member responsible for the activity
- Sanctions – The teacher who gave the sanction
- Behaviour – Year Team Leader
If your query remains unresolved, parents may choose to discuss the matter with the member of staff’s line manager as shown below:
Unless it is an absolute emergency, please do not arrive at the school and ask to speak to a member of staff as they are not likely to be available immediately and this can result in your time being wasted.