As outlined in a recent letter from Mr Murray dated 2 November, please can we ask for your support in reinforcing the following points with your children prior to the National Lockdown which starts on Thursday 5 November:
- On waiting and entering the school, students will be required to wear their face covering before entering the building and walking to their form room.
- Students should sanitise their hands on entry to their form room, remove their face covering and place their face covering in a sealable plastic bag.
- At the end of lessons, including form time, and if students are moving classroom, they must sanitise on exiting the room and should put their face covering on whilst leaving the classroom.
- Students must sanitise on entering the next classroom. Their face covering should be removed and placed within a sealable plastic bag.
- Students will be expected to wear face coverings on entry to the canteens and sanitise on entry and exit.
- Students will be expected to wear face coverings in indoor spaces allocated to wet breaks.
- 6th Form students will be expected to wear face coverings whilst in the 6th form study area at break and lunchtimes.
Thanks in advance from us all in school.