Disabled Children Register (BAND) and Max Card

You can help to see the support needed to give people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in Buckinghamshire by signing up for the Buckinghamshire Additional Needs Database (BAND), also known as the Disabled Children Register (DCR).

2022-03-15T11:20:10+00:0015 March, 2022|Tags: |

Bucks SENDIAS Service

The Bucks SENDIAS Service provides information, advice and support about Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability.

2020-03-12T11:56:13+00:0012 March, 2020|Tags: , |
Go to Top