Our Sixth Form provides a learning environment where students at all levels of ability can reach their full potential and make a successful transition from school to the wider world.
We have created an environment that encourages:
- respect for self and others
- students to take responsibility for themselves and their own learning
- students to explore and discover their potential in every area and then develop it to the full
- enthusiasm for learning so that every student strives to achieve the highest possible academic standards
- students’ involvement in the wider community
- an awareness of the needs of others
By the time students leave The Grange School they will be prepared for the next stage in their lives.