Year 11 Celebration Prom
Date: Friday 9 July 2021
Venue: Missenden Abbey, Great Missenden
Start/finish time: Arrival 6.30/7pm and Pick up time 11.00pm promptly.
We are delighted to announce that at the beginning of July 2021 there will be a Year 11 Leavers’ Prom. The aim of this event is to provide students with the opportunity to celebrate their achievements at The Grange School. All students who consistently respect and adhere to the Code of Conduct are invited. This event has been extremely successful in the past, giving students the chance to have fun in a safe and secure environment.
The venue for the Year 11 Prom is Missenden Abbey and it will be held on Friday 9 July 2021. Students will be expected to wear formal dress and behave appropriately at the venue. This is a non-alcohol event. Any students who have been drinking alcohol, or are suspected to have been drinking alcohol, will not be allowed to enter the venue and parents/carers may be required to collect their child.
The cost of a ticket will be £50. This will include:
· Entry into the venue
· Welcome drink
· Buffet meal
A one off payment of £50 will be required through our School Gateway account under the offer ‘Year 11 Prom 2021.’ Once payment is made, your son/daughter will be allocated their numbered ticket for the event. This is a non-refundable payment unless you do not meet the criteria to attend the prom. In the event of your child being prohibited from attending the event, any costs you may have already incurred such as outfit, transport etc. would not be refunded. Please see criteria below:
· Behaviour: No poor behaviour or attitude. Students must achieve positive conduct points, as well as receiving no more than 25 behaviour points (starting from 8 March 2021).
· Attendance: Ensure that they have an attendance of above 93%. No truancy at all and a marked improvement in attendance if previously low. Attendance at revision sessions.
· Internal Exclusions – No more than 4 internal exclusions (starting from 8 March 2021).
· No External Exclusions – starting from 8 March 2021.
· Uniform – Full, correct, uniform is expected to be worn at all times in school – including blazers and footwear.
When completing payment you are consenting to the above criteria. Payments should be made through our School Gateway account under the offer ‘Year 11 Prom 2021’. If you have any further questions, please contact Mrs Bradley or Mr Russell.