Labour Market Information (LMI) tells you about the workplace, or labour market. It also describes the condition of the labour market, past and present, as well as future projections.
LMI can help students, their parents and carers understand the job market and find out which careers different qualifications can lead to.
The following links provide information about what jobs are likely to be important nationally and regionally over the coming years.
- Buckinghamshire – LMI January 2020
- Labour Market Information – January-March 2020
- Buckinghamshire Labour Market information 2018: Up-to-date information on the growth sectors in the Buckinghamshire area, and local job information.
- LMI Future Trends: View useful information on the national labour market and future trends.
- LMI For All: LMI for All is an online data portal, which connects and standardises existing sources of high quality, reliable labour market information (LMI) with the aim of informing careers decisions.
- Working Futures 2014-2024: Report produced by the UK Commission of Employment and Skills on the future of work in the UK.
- Target Careers: Find out about different careers sectors – includes useful advice and information such as salaries, the types of jobs available and what your options are with, or without, a degree.
- Target Jobs: Look through graduate job descriptions to find out what each job involves and the qualifications and skills that are most needed.
- National Careers Service provides excellent information about a wider variety of job roles.
- Careerometer: Find out about pay and projected workforce changes in different jobs.
- Creative Industries: Independent review of the Creative Industries.